Thursday, October 25, 2007

The final weekend...

No new posts since September...well, that seems a little fishy. Nothing important could have been going on. Oh, except that I found a new job in a state far far away. And while I plan to discuss the career move here, I think I'll wait until a slightly later time to do so. Meanwhile, back at the stately floporama manor, I am the king of the castle.

No, actually that would be the cat, who seems intent on taking over whatever portion of the bed I might choose to sleep on. Also, who is scooping whom's poop?

At any rate, my lovely and talented wife has decided to go on a trip to New York City. And even though she booked the trip months in advance, it just so happens that the trip coincides with my last full weekend in Utah, or at least my last weekend as a full-time Utah resident. As much as that detail thrills me, it is also a little bittersweet. Utah has been my home for almost 10 years now--it will be strange to just walk away.

And, since I'm positive everyone is just dying for a picture from New York, here it is. Nothing like a big pile of blurry New York trash to make you yearn for the city.

No comments: