Friday, November 2, 2007

Something I won't miss about Utah


Today I was out in my driveway filling some cracks. I know, I know...you are all thinking, "my, what an exciting life you live!"

As I was working, some neighbor kids from a few doors down across the street were running back and forth between their house and their friends' house next door. I don't remember what prompted the outburst, but at one point the two-year old girl blurted out, "oh my heck!"

Even though I have occasionally caught myself using this expression, I can't stand it. Maybe even loathe it. Sometimes you might say I detest it. Mostly though, I just don't like it whatsoever. And for a two-year old girl to be saying it--oh my heck! that is just ridiculous. What the fetch is wrong with her parents to teach her such naughty language?

No comments: