Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweetest...Dessert....Ever


Today I had the pleasure to try the most ridiculously sweet dessert ever known to man...or at least to this man. I went to a meeting and one of the snack options was a Harry & David Christmas Tree Cheesecake. It was an experience like no other.

My only complaint was about the presentation. I thought it looked like a Little Debbie Christmas snack cake. As soon as I picked it up, though, I knew something was different. It was cool to the touch and clearly had a hard chocolate coating.

It was love at first bite (not funny, I know). But I was thrilled when instead of a sub-par cake filling that you would expect from a Little Debbie, it was a moist, sweet piece of raspberry cheesecake.

My recommendation? If you can stomach the price tag ($32.95 for 9), give these a try. One tree is more than sufficient for a dessert. Order here.

No comments: